Get our guide ‘Life Drawing Success’, which is all about the one big mistake which led to all my other mistakes:
This is the start of our series of tutorials on figure drawing for beginners. For other lessons in the series, check out this playlist:
In this lesson, we give an overview of the learning process we are going to use in this video mini-course. We talk about how much information to take in, how learning to draw is a big adventurous journey and why the first step is to learn to build, rather than print, your drawings.
This is part of our free First Steps mini-course for people starting to learn to draw human figures. It’s designed to give you a structured series of exercises and lessons that will build your life drawing confidence. There’s so much to learn at once, so we want to support you through the early stages, without overloading you with skills that can be learned later in the journey.
We hope you enjoy it! Learn more about the First Steps course at and please subscribe to this channel for future lessons – we’ve got some great ones prepared!
Music: Easy Lemon by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://blockchainvietnam.vn/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá LG 27GN750 và 34GN850, hai mẫu màn hình đỉnh cao với nhiều công nghệ đầu tiên trên thế giới
- Lịch sử ra đời và phát triển của các dòng Galaxy Note
- Hướng dẫn cách tìm kiếm trên Google chính xác nhất
- Best & Fastest Android Emulator For Windows PC
- Lịch Sử Foxconn – Công Xưởng Sản Xuất iPhone Lớn Nhất Thế Giới