Singapore is famous for its Food Hawker Centers. Let me take you on a little street food tour and tell you where they came from and how they shaped Singapore. A true taste of history, and hopefully a video that will make you appreciate the food around you.
► Become a Patron and support this channel! ❤️
Singapore scenes filmed in November 2019.
► Movie trailer
Thank you to Zhao Wei films for letting me use footage from the movie Wanton Mee!
► My Knives
Authentic Blades via Klingenhaus: *
Use the code “MyNameIsAndong” in their store to get 5% off!
► My Cutting Board
Frankfurter Brett: *
Use the code “MYNAMEISANDONG” in their store to get free shipping!
► MY NAME IS ANDONG
Food is so powerful in bringing cultures together – something I learned when I lived in China. So let’s travel, eat, cook, and learn from each other! I am a filmmaker from Berlin, Germany and make weekly videos about cooking and food culture.
* This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://blockchainvietnam.vn/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- Thời sự hôm nay 22/5/2020 | Xe hợp đồng không phải kê khai giá cước
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất
- Virus corona ngày 25/5 | Tin covid-19 Việt Nam | Đại dịch Viêm Phổi Vũ Hán | Tình hình dịch corona